Friday, February 8, 2008

My thoughts on the ICC

I wrote this essay outlining my objections to the International Criminal Court. Let me explain this in plain and simple terms: this whole thing has been set up to so that the liberals could lock me up in jail! They're still pissed off about Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and East Timor. Not to mention Chile! Of course, they couldn't get any help from the current administration, so they have decided to circumvent our system of government and attempt to establish some sort of insane world jurisdiction. Well, the knowledge of a force of law superior to our own would completely cripple US foreign policy.

How can we protect our national interests at all costs if we have to also worry about the consequences of every aspect of our actions? The ends justify the means in every situation: no exceptions. In fact, it was through this principal that I won the Nobel Peace Prize in the 1973. The end was peace and the means was via a massive show of force. In fact, I consider that to be my vindication, even though Lê Ðức Thọ was being a stubborn ass at the time I accepted it.

Let me tell you something, ICC: screw you and your Soviet bloc sympathizers!

PS: Back off, Interpol!